Most of the aspiring presidential candidates do the same during caucus season. The 2016 campaigns for president have started and in Iowa, we are already inundated with 30+ potential candidates. So we will run into them as we travel the state.
I thoroughly enjoy the political process and jump in with both feet. I am amazed at the percentage of Iowans that do not participate. Perhaps worst is the one on the margin that participates by following directions from a handler. If you are still reading this post you likely participate in the process (good for you). If you do not know what I mean by a “handler” you probably have one.
Debbie and I were just talking about our recent Boston trip and the thrill it was to walk the Freedom Trail. Just a few people with conviction and courage, along with some luck, can change the world!
Perhaps the Full Grassley should be called the “Maintaining Freedom Trail”!
